Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've been trying to reply to a post and include an attachment without success.

 

It's a .txt file. I click add file, browse, select etc and all seems to work except the file does not appear for me to select. I've deleted some old attachments used in previous posts thinking I may have reached a limit but the problem still remains.

 

The only error I can see is

Message: 'window.opener' is null or not an object

Line: 99

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: http://www.edugeek.net/newattachment.php

 

I'm using IE8 but have used the attachment facility before without problems.

 

Is it broke?

Edited by ZeroHour
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...