HMCTech Posted February 3, 2011 Posted February 3, 2011 I had to add someone elses account to outlook to recover some items. Now I was unable to remove the account as it only showed my account. I tried several ways to get rid of it and ended up deleting my account and profile. Now the second account no longer has and files relating to it but still wont go away from the left hand side. Done a scanpst.exe which made no difference. Any way I can manually remove the account from showing up on the folder list on the left hand side?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now