Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've bought a PC home from work for a member of my family and am trying to remove some of the software they won't be needing, except since My Docs was linked to a network location had to change it back to a local location and modify the various reg keys which went OK.

 

But now it is complaining the network location %USERPROFILE%\Favorites cannot be found, I've tried creating a 'Favorites' folder with no success, copying from another local profile with no success, resetting IE with no success

 

Any ideas?! The registry keys are all correct I guarantee you that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...