Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ever seen the images of the future how you ask a computer to find something and it speaks to you with images flashing everywhere? Pronounciation is a bit off but this is a good example:

 

Qwiki - Alpha

 

Really cool :D

 

No EduGeek yet but it was a little odd when I put my school in!

  • 1 month later...
Posted
I am wondering if students will use this to auto generate homework !......I does look very promising though even if the reference sources are maybe abit hit and miss.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...