ajbritton Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Not really a Windows question I know, but does anyone know of an OS or at least free CMDB?
mortstar Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 http://www.onecmdb.org http://www.netdirector.org/ http://www.bpmspace.org/ Wikipedia is your friend
ajbritton Posted February 12, 2007 Author Posted February 12, 2007 Thanks mortstar. I did look at Wikipedia, but obviously not hard enough!
mortstar Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 No probs Mr Britton. Re-reading my post I realised I may have come off sounding like a prick. My apologies, hope there is something in there for you.
CMDB Posted January 22, 2014 Posted January 22, 2014 I figured I'd add the NOUNZ CMDB which is completely web based.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now