Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure about this one- but i am trying to update exchange to exchange service pack 2 (not from sp1) and in the prerequisite stage i am getting an error of " Cannot find at least one domain controller running Windows Server 2003 Serv

ice Pack 1 or later in domain 'DC=DomainName,DC=internal'. This could be the re

sult of moving domain controller objects in Active Directory. Check that at leas

t one domain controller running Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or later is l

ocated in the 'Domain Controllers' organizational unit (OU) and rerun setup."

 

Well I have 2 dc's both server 2008 r2 and the function level is raised to that?

 

any body any ideas?

Posted
I cant remember off the top of my head! (someone please correct me and slap me!), have you applied SP1 first before installing SP2 and done all the ad prep stuff?
Posted
I cant remember off the top of my head! (someone please correct me and slap me!), have you applied SP1 first before installing SP2 and done all the ad prep stuff?

 

Nope I read somewhere i should just be able to install sp2 without the need to install sp1 - I'm (assuming the ad prep) was done before installing exchange 2k7 before i started

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...