Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

wondered if you could help me I have had a tocco lite phone for about a year now and today for some reason the touch screen suddenly stopped working which is preventing me from acessing any of the phones functions. I have tried taking the back off the phone and removing the battery but this still hasnt solved the problem.

 

Just wondered if anybody had any ideas of what I could try.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...