AngryITGuy Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 Never got around to posting this earlier in the week, but the following sites were getting heavy attention by students during the last week of term. www . mustardsnack . com www . specialfriedrice . net Even though they got through out ISP filtering our internal web filter managed to block students from accessing the sites. They are definitely NSFW in fact they aren't suitable ever, I would just ban them without even looking at them I got quite the shock when I accessed them let me tell you 1
AWicher Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 I know posting this will only drive people to look themselves, BUT TRUST ME, ITS JUST SICK!!!!! Block it and leave. #thatisall 1
elsiegee40 Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 Won't look. Just bookmarked for blocking when I get back to school.
tech_guy Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 I made the mistake of looking. DON'T, IT'S SICK!!!
localzuk Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 I made the mistake of looking. DON'T, IT'S SICK!!! http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Charles/ren-stimpy-red-button.jpeg Don't push the button!!!
bossman Posted December 26, 2010 Posted December 26, 2010 This is the real culprit: Block this: List of Shock Sites - The Best Shock Sites on the Internet Absolutely disgusting, the owner of this site needs taking down by the law!!!
AngryITGuy Posted December 27, 2010 Author Posted December 27, 2010 This is the real culprit: Block this: List of Shock Sites - The Best Shock Sites on the Internet Absolutely disgusting, the owner of this site needs taking down by the law!!! Very true indeed and for those of you who don't want to look through the disgusting content of the link above here is a list of links the site provides for its twisted users www. specialfriedrice. net www. listofshocksites. com www. bluewaffle. net www. lemonparty. org www. hai2u. com www. jarsquatter. com www. goatse. fr www. goatse. cx www. 2girls1cup. com www. tubgirl. ca www. meatspin. com www. livejasmin. com www. myfreecams. com www. redlightcenter. com www. dancingbear. com www. gf2ube. com www. xmatch. com www. mustardsnack. com 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now