Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The first post in every thread now has scroll bars at the bottom and right of the post.

Also the text is not wrapping around the ad but rather starting at the bottom of the ad.

 

Also if the post contains smillies then these stay in a fixed position when scrolling, the text moves underneath them.

 

I have attached a screen shot.

I am using windows 7 and ie8 at a resolution of 1280x800

geekscroll.jpg

Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1
Posted
The first post in every thread now has scroll bars at the bottom and right of the post.

Also the text is not wrapping around the ad but rather starting at the bottom of the ad.

 

Also if the post contains smillies then these stay in a fixed position when scrolling, the text moves underneath them.

 

I have attached a screen shot.

I am using windows 7 and ie8 at a resolution of 1280x800

 

Yeh I have seen this happening to a few posts so far. It started after the vbulletin 4.10 update so I will see if they have a fix yet.

 

Cheers

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...