Elky Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 We have a new brochure due for the end of March / beginning of April Please could you list your name and school name here so I could get one sent out for your attention? Alternatively, please PM or email me ([email protected]) if you don't want your details on here. I'd like to get it to as many of you as possible but understand if you don't want to receive this. There's no harm in asking though Regards
Ric_ Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 @elky: just a thought.... a pdf may be handy since we all get bombarded with these things as it is.
Elky Posted February 8, 2007 Author Posted February 8, 2007 There will be a pdf version that I can email to anyone that requests it. I'll also make it downloadable from our website as soon as its available.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now