itgeek Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 Hi I want to populate the email field in exsisting users in ad. I have tried ad modify but what shoule I put to get [email protected] in this field? Thanks
FN-GM Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 (edited) Hi, Open up standard AD. Select all the accounts you want to edit. Right Click > Properties In the e-mail feild put the following %username%@doamin.com then press ok. This will but it in the format you want it, for example [email protected] Let me know how you get on. Edited December 3, 2010 by FN-GM 1
jsnetman Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 (edited) Used admodify the other day to do exactly the same thing, you just put @domain.com. It then automatically appends the username. Edited December 4, 2010 by jsnetman
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now