FN-GM Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 (edited) Hi, You know the little green squares that show the rep in your little profile. In Firefox they seem to group together. In IE and Safari they display fine. It does it in FireFox for Mac & Windows. I have attached some images. Edited May 18, 2011 by ZeroHour
6Foot2 Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 The spacing seems fairly even in ChromePlus [Windows7] and I would say nicely spaced. http://gyazo.com/3e10e5426ce48dd89b70211bdce00659.png
FN-GM Posted December 3, 2010 Author Posted December 3, 2010 The spacing seems fairly even in ChromePlus [Windows7] and I would say nicely spaced. http://gyazo.com/3e10e5426ce48dd89b70211bdce00659.png Never used chrome so didn't notice that.
featured_spectre Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 It is to do with your resolution....on 1024x768 i get the same spacing, but higher I get even spacing.
6Foot2 Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 It is to do with your resolution....on 1024x768 i get the same spacing, but higher I get even spacing. I found your response interesting enough to change my screen resolution to 1024 x 768 Here is the result: http://gyazo.com/ea8e9405dbbf8b4d770d51f91b157d94.png Original settings: 1280 x 800. Can't see much improvement [i am wearing the wrong glasses at the moment though]
featured_spectre Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 odd....I switched and using chrome it changed...hmmm...gfx card then maybe?
FN-GM Posted December 3, 2010 Author Posted December 3, 2010 It is to do with your resolution....on 1024x768 i get the same spacing, but higher I get even spacing. What spacing are you talking about? I have used it on various machines. Including some widescreens and all 1280 x 1024. All using various hardware and they all seem to do it.
FN-GM Posted May 24, 2011 Author Posted May 24, 2011 I am just using the site in IE9, and have just noticed the problem has cropped up again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now