SimpleSi Posted November 28, 2010 Posted November 28, 2010 You know, I haven't had as much fun programming since I wrote my own version of the classic main frame Star Trek game on a BBC micro. With GPS, internet access, voice recognition, tilt sensors etc its the ultimate portable open computer platform around. For you older geeks who used to dabble in BBC Basic/6502 assember etc - get your learning hats on - cause once you've managed to suss out an apps lifetime cycle and got your head around Java - its great Si
SimpleSi Posted January 5, 2011 Author Posted January 5, 2011 Well basically, you have to get the java eclipse programming enviroment setup with the android add-ons I suggest starting here Developing In Eclipse, with ADT | Android Developers and follow the links regards Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now