fil_b Posted November 23, 2010 Posted November 23, 2010 hi all I need some help with creating a report from cmis to print on to envelope's We have reports that prints names and address on to lables but i would like a report to print direct on to envelope's we have looked into the report design and it only gives the normal paper sizes and lables any idea if there is anything i can do anything for envelope's? Many dump them into work then let word do it? thanks Phil
6Foot2 Posted November 23, 2010 Posted November 23, 2010 I think we have this working here. I will need to check with the admin staff tomorrow but after a little experimentation we seem to have sorted it [i haven't had any calls on this issue since we handed the solution over to the end users]
fil_b Posted November 24, 2010 Author Posted November 24, 2010 if you can confirm this would be great to know what you did thanks dave Phil
6Foot2 Posted November 24, 2010 Posted November 24, 2010 I just had a quick chat to our admin staff. They said that they wrote a report to collect the names of those they wanted to send letters to. Then when they run the report the select the students/groups/... [other selections as appropriate here] then print the report after selecting the paper [envelope size in both CMIS and the printer dialog] Job done. Not much detail here. Sorry about that. I don't use CMIS I just support/upgrade it.
fil_b Posted November 24, 2010 Author Posted November 24, 2010 I don't use CMIS I just support/upgrade it. tell me about it tar anyway passed it to the exam team who deal with the report making to look at tar feebs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now