wesleyw Posted November 22, 2010 Posted November 22, 2010 (edited) I'm using a template called executive from this website: Free Joomla Themes - Real Estate - Business - Cars - Casino Games. Not the best template ever but exactly what i need for a project. I've modified it to be a little more "green" than it was, but (there's always a but) I can't find where to change a small portion of the website. As you can see here just between the horizontal menu and the content of the article is a band of white which I can't find where to change can anyone suggest where this might be hidden? Edited November 22, 2010 by wesleyw
wesleyw Posted November 22, 2010 Author Posted November 22, 2010 Solved! Someone had decided to put in a spacer png file only a few pixels in size. Wes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now