Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently trying to prepare the latest google earth for deployment VIA GPO. so far I have found the MSI and removed every language pack with the exception of 1033. I would also like to remove the desktop icon which is automatically created and also disable automatic update checking. can anyone please tell me how to do this? I have seen people saying create an mst? I know what one is and can apply it using the advanced GPO option, I just have never created one from scratch or edited one before.

 

At the minute most of our new software installs are done manually (ones left off the image). Are there any good guides on creating, transforming packages? The manual way is a bit teadeous and I am looking for a way to try and speed up new deployments/ upgrades.

 

Thanks

Nn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...