Uplift Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 OSX behind ISA Server? does anyone use it? At work we have ISA Server 2004 and it seems OSX doesn't like it 1 bit. I can't use mail clients such as outlook and apple mail I can't access FTP Also, most recently... 'uploading' seems to have randomly broken. I use CloudApp and also have a MobileMe account. CloudApp did work, but not now.. i can't even login to the app. MobileMe works great apart from iDisk, i can't access it from OSX mount and i cant upload to it from a browser. The only browser that works well for me is Chrome... Safari and Firefox love throwing the firewall username and password dialogue box at me and randomly locking websites. Does anyone have any experience in this area it's driving me crazy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now