BIST Posted October 29, 2010 Posted October 29, 2010 Im a big boxing fan unfortunaley i wont be able to go watch this fight live as im on holiday gutted !! but i thourght it might be a good discussion if anyone else likes boxing that is Harrison has been widely derided by fans and experts rating him as a massive outsider. Yet he still has a puncher’s chance! I like David Haye and I like his style!! and of course i want david haye to win ! It will be the first time in 17 years that two British fighters have battled it out for a world heavyweight title, since Lennox Lewis and Frank Bruno !! im so hoping the hotel on holiday will be showing it !!! kelly
Haptic Posted October 29, 2010 Posted October 29, 2010 (edited) I am a big boxing fan as well but........ This is a glorified payoff for Harrison.........I think he will get knocked out in the first three rounds. Harrison has definitely seen better days and lets face it was never that great. I was very surprised as I thought we would actually get to see the fight everyone wants to see Haye vs Klitschko....I think it will be like Mayweather vs Pacquiao and never happen though! Having said all of this.....you know i will be watching! ha Chris Edited October 29, 2010 by Haptic
BIST Posted October 29, 2010 Author Posted October 29, 2010 (edited) I am a big boxing fan as well but........ This is a glorified payoff for Harrison.........I think he will get knocked out in the first three rounds. Harrison has defnitely seen better days and lets face it was never that great. I was very surprised as I thought we would actually get to see the fight everyone wants to see Haye vs Klitschko....I think it will be like Mayweather vs Pacquiao and never happen though! Having said all of this.....yuo know i will be watching! ha Chris yeah i def think haye will win and i agree it is a shame he hasnt had the fight with either klitchko yet !!!!!!! haye is saying this is because Wladimir will have to lower his demands if the two are to meet in the ring. it didnt go ahead because of a disagreement over the division of tv money and this is what it stalling this fight ! Instead, Haye faces Audley Harrison while Klitschko clashes with Dereck Chisora four weeks later again WHY CHISORA !!!! lol pacman is my fav fighter i love him hes a god !!!! in my world anyway and i would so love and pay anythign to watch that fight pacman mayweather as id love to see mayweather lose i cant stand him although he is a very good fighter so would that happen?? who knows in my dreams it would lol kelly ps i know i am a girl but i do know alot about boxing lol i have a signed arturo gatti glove and only real fans know who he is and how good he was !! RIP and also a singed muhamad ali picture and tickets and thats cost me a arm and a leg !! lol i also go and watch fights alot even traveling as far as las vegas ! lol also just incase they dont show it on tv in cape verde lol i am taking my laptop as there is wifi at the hotel hoping i can get a link somewhere im just happy i wont be missing Carl Froch Arthur Abraham what a fight that is going to be November is a great month for boxing ! Edited October 29, 2010 by BIST
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now