BIST Posted October 28, 2010 Posted October 28, 2010 Hi im off on holiday on the 10th november to santa maria sal cape verde islands i had never heard of the place before i booked but have been told its good i wondered if anyone had been here? and if so what it is like? trip ideas ect Hotel Insel Sal, Kapverdische Inseln ClubHotel Riu Funana - RIU Hotels & Resorts thanks kelly
Haptic Posted October 28, 2010 Posted October 28, 2010 Hello Kelly, I haven't been but looking at it I wish I had.......I think it will be one to add to the list for me! Looking at it, I am sure you will have a cracking time whatever you do there. Have a good one! Chris
BIST Posted October 28, 2010 Author Posted October 28, 2010 Hi Chris yeah it looks amazing and its 36 there so is nice and hot for me to get some rays and get away from the stress lol thanks very much kelly
BIST Posted October 28, 2010 Author Posted October 28, 2010 Cape Verde travel guide - Wikitravel thanks already looked at this i was wanting to know if anyone had been there
aerospacemango Posted November 24, 2010 Posted November 24, 2010 Wish I'd seen this before...... I went here 2 years ago, and for a holiday, it is fantastic! Me and the OH went, left the son with grandparents, and had a whale of a time! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now