bloxy Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 One of my schools has asked me to set a large mouse pointer across the network for the users because of visually impaired children using the system, I need to do this using a script but have no idea where to start. I have the pointer they want as a .cur file. Has anyone done this already? cheers Adrian
LosOjos Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 Is there a particular reason it needs to be a script rather than set via system policy? (I think you can set it via system policy anyway...)
bloxy Posted October 19, 2010 Author Posted October 19, 2010 No there is no reason I just thought I couldn't do it in group policy as I couldn't find anywhere to set it
Guest TheLibrarian Posted October 21, 2010 Posted October 21, 2010 Maybe this will help. Group policy that enables a large mouse cursor
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now