Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all,

 

I would like to use the HP Thin Client Boot Order Change Utility to change the boot order to (NCU) or even Nic, disable, disable if possible. I have tried to do this via Altiris and anything other than a typical “NHU” or "UHN" errors out.

 

Basically I do not want the BIOS to see the ATA Flash Chip during intitial bootup.

 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...