Jon Posted October 5, 2010 Posted October 5, 2010 I work for a primary cluster of 10 schools. Each school has a least 1 server, most have 2, so say 15 servers. and 10 seperate AD domains. Each school has between 200 and 400 pupils, so maybe 3000 pupils. Each school has an IT Suite with around 15 - 18 machines. Each school has a whiteboard and at least 1 PC in each room. Most teachers have a laptop. 1 school has 3 trolleys of 32 laptops, 5 schools have a trolley of 18 laptops. All of this is spread out over 10 sites. I do this on my own. I think I need to move to a high school for a rest :-))
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now