Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Trying to install Office 2007 German proofing tools


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys and Gals,

 

I'm trying to install the German proofing tools via the ProofKitWW.msi but everytime I add it to a GPO I get:

 

"Add operation failed. Unable to extract deployment information from the package. Run validation on the package to ensure that the package is correct"

 

The config.xml I'm trying to use with it is:

 

 

 

 

Which I think is correct but in the eventvwr I have found the error:

 

Log Name: Application

Source: MsiInstaller

Date: 30/09/2010 16:20:53

Event ID: 10005

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: domain\user

Computer: ASH000.domain.Org.UK

Description:

Product: Microsoft Office Proofing Kit 2007 -- Error 25004. Installation of this product requires operating system supplemental language support.

 

But I can't find anything on this error msg, can anyone help?

 

Thanks

FB

Edited by FatBoy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...