Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just been on the phone with MS and XBox live in particular. I had an old banned account that I used on a JTagged lobby (unwittingly). I managed to convince MS to transfer all stats from that account to my new one, bar the fact I want them to put me at Prestige 8 (I had legitimately earnt Prestige 8 Rank 63 on my old account), but they'll be setting me at Rank 1 prestige 8, will all titles and emblems unlocked. This is a massive win for me as I am happy to gain back my rank and titles :)
Posted

JTagged lobby is a lobby where they have a hacked profile thing and you can get prestige 10 in like 1 kill...however I entered, realised what it was and then left...however MS banned ALOT of people for that. I have been speaking with them and such like and its all sorted, my old account will be merged with my new one, i get all my titles, unlocks etc, but lose a prestige (so I am now Prestige 8 rank 67, which means I have to rank up 3 times, which is not an issue tbh)...

 

Although when I hit 8th 70, I am gonna leave it, cannot be bothered to get all the guns again! lol

Posted
Well on need for me to wait to hit Prestige 8 rank 70, as xbox live put me there straight away, with ALL titles, emblems and such like unlocked (and all weapons to fall) - and no I did not have this before. I called and asked why they did this, they said it was either all or nothing.....so that's sucked out some of the enjoyment as I enjoyed getting the titles by doing the challenges...but oh well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...