acrobson Posted August 27, 2010 Posted August 27, 2010 Hi, Has anyone tried setting up a PXE TFTP server using 3Com boot services with Symantec Ghost V11.00 on a VMWare Workstation Virtual Machine? I had problems all last week setting this up and put it down to me forgetting something obvious, however, I have since set up a redundancy on a physical laptop and PC and mirrored the steps I took on the VPC and still, the client isn't talking to the PXE/TFT servers yet they are when using the actual laptops/PC versions I have set up outside of the virtual environment.
Arthur Posted August 31, 2010 Posted August 31, 2010 This may help... http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/one-pxe-menu-unite-them-all-dos-linux-winpe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now