RabbieBurns Posted August 25, 2010 Posted August 25, 2010 Is it possible to import calendar entries into Outlook? I have found you can import Mail entries via the csv import funtion, but cannot seem to do it for calendar entries.. If it is possible, does anyone have a sample CSV I can have a look at so I know what format it needs to be in? Cheers
RabbieBurns Posted August 25, 2010 Author Posted August 25, 2010 I was able to export a calendar entry to csv which gave me the structure required, so I think I should be OK, cheers. "Subject","Start Date","Start Time","End Date","End Time","All day event","Reminder on/off","Reminder Date","Reminder Time","Meeting Organizer","Required Attendees","Optional Attendees","Meeting Resources","Billing Information","Categories","Description","Location","Mileage","Priority","Private","Sensitivity","Show time as" is the structure if anyone is wanting to know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now