Quackers Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 I know how to turn windows features on and off with the unattend.xml for our deployments of windows 7. I can get our clients to install the RSAT for Windows 7, but you have to then manually turn them on from "Turn Windows features on and off". How can i get these to be turned on by default?
ranj Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 I would love how to do this also. Its a right pain doing this on the master image. Its annoying that there is no msi which can be deployed via GPO.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now