bossman Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 Hi All, Having a real problem getting my hands on these Casio models: XJA135 and XJA140 does anyone know where I can get these from fast and the price. PM me if you have the answer and the time. Thank you Bossman
Haptic Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 Hello Bossman, I do know where. I will PM you a price very shortly. Chris
Tcsltd Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 I can get a XJ-135 but no stock of the 140's at the minute...not due in till next month!! 1
bossman Posted August 19, 2010 Author Posted August 19, 2010 Could people tell me why the A140s are hard to get is it because these are the best of the bunch and so the demand is high? Has anyone had experience of the lesser models I would appreciate any comments whether positive or negative.
Haptic Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 It is purely to do with the fact that Casio are terrible with their forecasting...these have been the same since their release earlier on in the year. I wouldn't have said they are the best of the bunch...the Casio XJ-A145 is top end and there is a jump in price. So, with this being the next model down, I think that is why they prove to be poplular. I have only had good comments from evryone we have suppled with these and that is across all models. Chris 1
bossman Posted August 19, 2010 Author Posted August 19, 2010 Chris, Replied to your response via e-mail Thanks
bossman Posted August 19, 2010 Author Posted August 19, 2010 Vicki, If Chris can get me only one then I will be in contact with you directly, there is no favouritism here as he was the first to post I felt it only fair that he has first shout. I will look to you also later when we have to replace other older projectors as they fail. Thanks 1
Tcsltd Posted August 19, 2010 Posted August 19, 2010 Thats fine all is fair in love and projectors!! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now