Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I setup a new server around 6 months ago using an old server we had, I installed Server 2003 evaluation, it is now running as a WSUS, Ghost and Sophos console.

 

It is now 2 weeks away from the trial running out, does anyone know how I go about upgrading to the full retail and keeping my setup?

 

Thanks.

 

Ste.

Posted
Have that covered gonna get a license, just need to know how I go about getting the server to full version, as don't want to have to reinstall server 2003 and lose what I already have.
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...