Nick_Parker Posted July 27, 2010 Posted July 27, 2010 Hello everyone We've just received 5 HP T5545 Linux Thin Clients to test out and they seem to be working fairly well. I've setup a server running Server 2008 and everything seems pretty snappy... BUT... I have some questions that I would really appreciate your input on: 1) USB redirection doesn't work for flashdisks - There is a patch available from HP but this only seems to be for Windows Server 2003. Is there no way of redirecting to Server 2008? 2) I was playing around with the different modes (full desktop, kiosk and no desktop) and have set one of them to no desktop, how would I not change that if I wanted to change the RDP settings? Thanks!
Nick_Parker Posted July 27, 2010 Author Posted July 27, 2010 I have just discovered the answer to question no. 2 incase anybody else is interested: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S (start HP thinPro shutdown dialog which allows you to switch to administrator mode when no ui is available)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now