SimpleSi Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 (edited) there I am - happily programming up my speed limit app when I decide it would be a nice idea to let the user set a particular value as a menu option. Adding menu option - dead easy. popping up an input box - unbelievably complicated !! The dialog boxs require every single thing that I hate about classes and OOP The class doesn't even return the value entered without invoking (or whatever gobblygook its called) a "Listener" thingy. And after 1 evening of programming - I can't even set the default value!!! /RANT regards Simon PS 100 Input "Please enter your value",speedlimit$ stick that in your OOP tube! Edited July 15, 2010 by SimpleSi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now