Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.dfes.gov.uk/pns/DisplayPN.cgi?pn_id=2006_0172

 

Right another one for us to talk about this is like BSF but for primary schools with some major differences.

 

First good news at moment ict managed services not a mandatory element of the scheme but now bad news LEA's can use them if they wish.

 

What that means when it comes to your LEA if start early enough you can help lea come up with alternative to managed solutions idea.

 

 

Russ

Posted
oh dear here we go again i will see what i can find out when it get back se what our lea have planned lso i have found out as i am in a aided school this will also make a diffrance what i dont know yet??
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Sorry to drag up a 2 year old thread, but today I learnt that Leicestershire is ready to go ahead with this programme. As I work in primary, I am spurred into action.

 

Does anyone really know anything about this? There doesn't seem to be much info around, as with BSF.

 

I took a look at this document about the experiences of two pathfinder LAs, nothing said about managed services.

 

Anyone know anthing or have any experience with this?

Posted

Important question is why heck you didn't say hello to me in the techs meeting (I assume that is where you heard it).

 

Second contact Sharron and Carole ask to be involved in it...

 

I will try post more later

 

Russ

Posted
Important question is why heck you didn't say hello to me in the techs meeting (I assume that is where you heard it).

 

:) I did, we spoke at length, I offered you a lift to RM Tech Seminar.

 

I am Mark :D :D :D

  • 1 month later...
Posted
Leicestershire failed to get the money for PCD for the time being

 

Article

 

Think I would guess the PCD will be linked into BSF being that talk is to start taking year 6 students into merged high/upper schools.

 

Russ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...