Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I forgot to mention that I also have a little app for logging user logins and logouts. All you have to do it add it to the login and log off scripts and the the app will write out to a file on the network who is logging in/out, time, etc. Then should you need to track down where someone one was logged in, then you can do so.

 

If this is of any interest to you then please email me at [email protected] where I will be only too happy to send it on to you.

 

Kind regards,

Adam

Posted

My background is software development so whenever I had a problem my first thought was to create a program to solve it. But they have not seen the light of day until I posted them in here. With the response I have had I'd wish I'd have done it much sooner. Most of these programs are 10 years old now. If any of the programs require a little tweaking to meet your needs then I can look in to it, as long as it is a little tweak, after all, they are free.

 

Adam

Posted

I can't see any reason why any of them would not work on Windows Server 2008 R2. No one has mentioned otherwise.

 

Adam

Posted

Hi Adam

 

I just sent you an email i would be interested for sure in that password changer if i could get it to work here for staff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...