Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying out some new fixed width templates for our website. Ju-interior at the moment however when I add swmenufree to the left position the menu shows up but the sub menus are hidden behind the central article area and modules below the swmenufree module on the left tag. See attachment:

 

swmenufreeissue.jpg

 

Any ideas on if this can be sorted or if anyone knows of a good template that can have three or more modules/articles side by side like ju-interor that swmenufree will work with?

 

Wes

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Links to sites? I'll have a look at the HTML and CSS using developer tools in my browser and see if I can figure out what styles you need to change if you like.

 

Or did you fix this problem?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...