Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Deploy Studio dual boot (HFS disk visible in windows)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm a little behind on DS versions (rc17) but can't see any mention of this anywhere.

 

I've got the workflow setup to create two partitions and restore each image to their partitions, this all works great - when I boot into windows though I can see the HFS partition. It seems to be read only but its still going to confuse people (thats why they chose to boot windows!)

 

Does the bootcamp tool do some sneaky hiding of the partition? Can DS do this? I don't have alot of dual boot machines but it would be nice to not have to do the partitioning manually.

 

Anyone else have this issue?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...