Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I seem to be having an issue with updating a calendar entry using Outlook 2010 connected to a Microsoft Exchange 2007 server.

 

Earlier in the day I amended an entry in one of of my recurring appointments. I added some information and it was fine.

 

Now when I try to enter something and press save I get a baloon message which says the following:

 

"Could not complete the oprtation. one or more parameters are not valid"

 

Has anyone seen this and can anyone help. I thought it might be that my Outlook needs a tidy up and found some articles which can clean my profile but I think they are all for Outlook 2000/2003 and dont seem to work with the latest version.

 

Any help would be most appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...