SimpleSi Posted June 22, 2010 Posted June 22, 2010 (edited) Clicking on link to last post under a members name is jsut taking me to 1st post of the thread. Using Firefox 3.6.3 regards Simon Edited June 28, 2010 by ZeroHour
SimpleSi Posted June 23, 2010 Author Posted June 23, 2010 Is this just happening to me on all my computers and no-one else???? Simon
Gatt Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 Nope I did notice something odd with it yesterday but it didnt click til now IE8/Win7 and FF 3.6/Win7
SimpleSi Posted June 23, 2010 Author Posted June 23, 2010 I use XP/FF so I think we can safely say its bust for most Simon
ZeroHour Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 Its all working for me so far, can we just confirm something, where are you clicking the link thats broken as I am not sure if I am covering all the places to test frontpage/forum list/thread list/thread? Also another thing to check is that if your last logon time is before the post you jump to using the link which is by design I believe.
SimpleSi Posted June 23, 2010 Author Posted June 23, 2010 I'm following Quick Links, subscribed threads and then clicking on last post button next to time/underneath name of last poster regards Simon PS Its all working for me so far, Get off your Mac/Safarii and re-join us in windows world 1
ZeroHour Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 I'm following Quick Links, subscribed threads and then clicking on last post button next to time/underneath name of last poster regards Simon PS Its all working for me so far, Get off your Mac/Safarii and re-join us in windows world LOL, its borked for me too, nice find. I dont use the usercp link often but it has been reported to vbulletin. If you find any other routes let me know as the ones I have tried previously worked.
SimpleSi Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 I dont use the usercp link often How do you get to most recent post in a thread then? regards Simon
ZeroHour Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 How do you get to most recent post in a thread then? regards Simon I receive instant email notifications and click the link in the email which takes me there. I subscribe to stuff I am tracking as well.
SimpleSi Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 I receive instant email notifications and click the link in the email I think you really need to come on down and slum with us for a few weeks to see what Edugeek looks like from the coal-face (And stop borrowing DB's rose tinted glasses that he used to wear in his old job ) regards Simon (Did I say those things out loud? ) Has anyone been banned from the forum before?
Guest theeldergeek Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 Is this just happening to me on all my computers and no-one else???? No, me too. Exactly the same thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now