Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I am using Google Sync on my iPhone. These are the instructions that google provide on how to set it up - Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync : Google Sync - Google Mobile Help

 

I already have an Exchange account setup on the phone, this is my work address.

 

I am only using it with mail just to test at the moment. But it will only receive e-mail when it wants. Sometimes the e-mail works flawlessly and then it stops receiving e-mail without any errors.

 

Does anyone have any ideas please?

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...