Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all.

 

Some advice please. I would like to be able to transfer some of my DVDs to my new smartphone (Dell Streak) so that I can view on my daily commute. I am hoping to do this at no expense/little expense, could anyone suggest the best way of transferring a DVD to PC in a format that can then be transferred to my phone (mpg/avi etc). I have googled this but am confused as to what I actually require. Im not interested in cracking, changing regions or anything 'fancy', I just need to do to a DVD, what I do to a CD when I transfer to iPod.

 

Cheers guys in advance.

Posted
You'll need a DVD ripper, loads out there from free to paid. Jesterware do quite a good one. You may need an additional conversion tool to get the video in the right format. mp4 works on quite a few, but you'll need to check your user manual.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...