Guest theeldergeek Posted June 19, 2010 Posted June 19, 2010 I have some Joomla themes I have created which I want to display, but I would like the site visitor to be able to change the theme on the fly so they can see what it looks like in an actual mock up site rather than just a screenshot. Anyone know of anything that will let me do this?
alan-d Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 Look at the Siteground templates. They allow changes through the seasons, just adapt it to show yours instead.
Guest theeldergeek Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 Look at the Siteground templates. They allow changes through the seasons, just adapt it to show yours instead. Yes, but how do they do it? Is there a plugin/module or something?
alan-d Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 I don't think so. It's all built in as far as I'm aware.
Guest theeldergeek Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 I don't think so. It's all built in as far as I'm aware. OK, thanks anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now