Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello folks :)

 

Strange issue. Got a site licence for Treetops Storywriter (Oxford Education product). Anyone managed to get this packaged and working on CC3?

 

Problem is, I can package each CD without problem as a standalone install, however due to it's nature a server installation would be ideal. However on the server, it refuses to install - setup program starts, and immediately closes.

The developers/publishers are at a loss (in fact they were not sure who was even responsible for it). I have tried the following to no effect:

 

Uninstalling anti-virus

Compatibility modes

Disabling DEP

Copying CD to a local drive and running from there

 

So, I'm at a loss. I've recreated the problem on 4 CC3 servers and currently trying to tackle it virtually, with the same results (hence why I've been able to fully uninstall AV etc)

 

Anyone come across this package? Has anyone perhaps had the same issue outside of CC3 ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...