Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

whenever I do an upgrade or press save in the config program, I get a MSSQL2000 excute error (ie it can't do anything until the "current backup or file manipulation operation is completed")

 

using a sql query I can check active tasks

 

what I find is, before I do anything there's definitely no active tasks

>go in eclipse config

>press save

when I've gotten the error, then there's a stuck backup database task in the list

 

it really seems like the config program is creating the task that causes the error.

 

even wierder i changed the backup to a local disk but the job that appear with the error is still pointing to a remote drive.

 

anybody got any clues about this? microlib seem a bit mystified atm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...