Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there any way to change the capture file format in Vegas 9. I am trying to capture a 3 hour VHS using composite connections so I can transfer it to DVD. I can only manage to capture it as AVI and I dont have the space for 3 hours worth of AVI. I think it was about 25GB for approx 6 minutes.

 

Thanks

nN

Posted
If Vegas 9 is anything like 8, then I think it would just be a case of selecting an appropriate template from the New Project dialog box e.g. PAL DV (720x576, 25 fps). DV will be 13GB per hour of video which is a bit more reasonable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...