SimpleSi Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 Apologies if everyone already nows this but I updated my Google Maps on my Desire and after installing and power-cycling you get a new icon that takes you straight to a voice controlled navigation feature. Of course it doesn't actually work but maybe before I die, they'll invent a device that understands Geordie regards Simon 1
glennda Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 Apologies if everyone already nows this but I updated my Google Maps on my Desire and after installing and power-cycling you get a new icon that takes you straight to a voice controlled navigation feature. Of course it doesn't actually work but maybe before I die, they'll invent a device that understands Geordie regards Simon I had this on the nexus one anyway i think
creese Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 I tested when it first came out. I have a TomTom so would only use it if I had left TomTom at home. The advantage is free updated maps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now