Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Killing a program


Recommended Posts

Guest theeldergeek
Posted

I tried to VNC into a remote computer using "Connect to Server" then "vnc://ip_address"

 

For the last 15 minutes, I have a VNC connection on the desktop which is simply sat at "connecting..."

 

I've tried "Force Quit" from the Apple menu, but I can only relaunch Finder which doesn't remove the offending program.

 

In Windows, I'd use "CTRL-ALT-DEL" and hopefully be able to kill the process.

 

What's the equivalent on the Mac's?

 

Running OS X 10.5.*

Guest theeldergeek
Posted
Beyond that it's the button on the back.

 

hah! :D

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...