danIT Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 Last night I setup a Server 2003 (Old Skool) box and installed Apache, MySql and PHP. I now realise I should probably install MySql on a seperate box, does anyone have a link to documentation or tutorial on how to do this? I'll also need a file server as well so any links or guideance on that would be helpful. All 3 boxes will need to contact each other as well.
powdarrmonkey Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 I now realise I should probably install MySql on a seperate box, does anyone have a link to documentation or tutorial on how to do this? Should you? If it's not going to be (very) heavily loaded, keeping them together is perfectly fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now