Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://media.threadless.com//product/1589/zoom.gif

 

The lyrics:

 

I don't care if Monday's blue

Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too

Thursday I don't care about you

It's Friday, I'm in love

 

Monday you can fall apart

Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart

Oh, Thursday doesn't even start

It's Friday I'm in love

 

Saturday, wait

And Sunday always comes too late

But Friday, never hesitate...

 

I don't care if Mondays black

Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack

Thursday, never looking back

It's Friday, I'm in love

 

Monday, you can hold your head

Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed

Or Thursday - watch the walls instead

It's Friday, I'm in love

 

Saturday, wait

And Sunday always comes too late

But Friday, never hesitate...

 

Dressed up to the eyes

It's a wonderful surprise

To see your shoes and your spirits rise

Throwing out your frown

And just smiling at the sound

And as sleek as a sheik

Spinning round and round

Always take a big bite

It's such a gorgeous sight

To see you eat in the middle of the night

You can never get enough

Enough of this stuff

It's Friday, I'm in love

 

I don't care if Monday's blue

Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too

Thursday I don't care about you

It's Friday, I'm in love

 

Monday you can fall apart

Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart

Thursday doesn't even start

It's Friday I'm in love

 

The Cure: Friday I'm In Love lyrics are property and copyright of it's owners. No copyright infringement intended.

 

Written by: Perry Bamonte; Boris Bransby-Williams; Simon Gallup; Robert Smith; Porl Thompson

 

Band: The Cure.

 

For those who are not familiar with this track:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...