Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so this isn't really education IT, but a lot of members have there own sites so may be worth a post (and the PMD forums don't get indexed by google).

 

I recently purchased PHPmydirectory for my website, after a few niggles it was fine and I put soem sample data in.

 

Now all I needed was a professional skin, so I purchased the Pronet - Blue template for my new install.

 

Payment was made and a few hours later my link turned up, yay!

 

I downloaded it, read the readme and attached EULA, and uploaded the "pronet" folder and contents to the template directory as instructed...

 

A quick template import and I had the new template, and it was working on the main page....

 

 

BUT

 

Something wasn't quite right, the listing page didn't work, neither does the search box dropdown on the frontpage.

 

Thats okay I will reupload and reimport - Didn't work.

 

Will assign the listing template in products/services - Didn't work

 

Oh alright I will log a support call - No reply (waited ~24 hours)

 

Oh I'll reply to the ticket - No Reply (waited another ~24 hours)

 

Oh I'll email there support email address - No Reply (waited almost a day now)

 

 

Now I don't expect a company to fix a product instantly but I do expect them to acknowledge the issue or at least reply to me.

 

I have now logged a dispute charge with the hope of recovering my money or coming to a solution, but in short avoid PMDSTYLES at all cost.

 

P.S Home - Leicester and Leicestershire Business Directory

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...