Tcsltd Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 We are having a bit of a Spring clean here at TCS and before I list this stuff on Ebay I thought you guys might like a look...I will be adding stuff for the next week or so, so keep an eye out... I have 1 x HP27X High Capacity Original (4000/4050 series) no packaging, tab not pulled £25 ex vat (ulually arount the £80 mark) 1 x HP No 15 Black no outer box £5.00 ex vat 2 x HP No 49 Colour Ink (still in box but out of date £4.00 each ex vat Also if anyone has a QMS 2200 I have a few toners for that, get in touch to do a deal!! I will add more later
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now