FN-GM Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 (edited) Hi, When you edit a post where it can have a pre-fix it doesn't display properly. The headings don't match with the appropriate box. I am kind of finding it hard to describe. Have a look at the attachment. I am using: Windows 7 x64 Firefox 3.6.3 Z Edited April 16, 2010 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 Well done on getting the attachment to work I see what you mean, I will verify this is fixed by 4.03 and/or fix it. Cheers
ZeroHour Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Yeh attachements manager has issues and vb 4.03 appears to still have issues when I dug a little deeper. Your edit problem should be fixed now though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now